Welcome! Thank you for your interest in beginning a career with Massage and Reflexology of Delaware!
With over 28 years in unmatched commitment to deliver the best therapeutic massage experiences possible, our mission is to exceed Client Expectations without Exception, every visit, every day. Whether you’re just beginning your career journey or looking for a new professional challenge, we have a career path for you!
You’ll work in an environment that is comfortable for both you and your client.We are known for our friendly staff and for creating memorable experiences. Massage and Reflexology of Delaware makes a real difference in client’s lives. You are the bar of the massage experience.
We are always looking to welcome additional team members.
Work as little as one day a week or 4-5 days a week doing the type of massage you loved to do!
Our culture is professional and high energy. We value dedication, efficiency, simplicity, excellent customer service, and making a difference in the lives of our clients. We are committed to a professional, warm, and relaxing atmosphere that provides a great experience for our clients and for you.
- Flexible Schedules, Monday through Saturday
- Day, Evening & Saturday hours available
- Full and Part time
- Professional and Safe, Team-oriented Work Environment
Very Competitive Compensation, which includes multiple possibilities of additional commissions with different sessions.
- Delaware Certified Technician or Delaware Licensed Therapist
- A wide range of therapeutic deep tissue massage techniques & full body massage
- Additional speciality techniques highly encouraged but not required
- Outgoing & passionate, placing great importance on high levels of client satisfaction
- Able to design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Must carry current liability insurance
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients and support staff
- Must be clean, neat, and professional in appearance