Kansa Ayurvedic Face Massage
This technique has been used for centuries in India to improve health, reduce stress and increase energy. It also leaves the skin with a natural, healthy glow.
Known to have extraordinary beauty enhancing and soothing properties, Kansa has been used for centuries in India and is used for it’s powerful effect as a stress reliever, for relaxation and balancing the subtle body energies known in Eastern medicine.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Kansa Facial Massage Therapy:
- Helps to tone, tighten and firm the skin for young and more mature people alike.
- Helps with reducing puffiness, fine lines and redness around the eyes by moving extra heat and acidity out of the body.
- Pumps out wrinkles: the smooth massage action unkinks the collagen layers
- Helps with congestion in the skin and deeper in the face, in the sinuses, for example.
- Gently mobilizes toxins and calms inflammation, redness and heat, normalizing skin tones and helping the skin become fresh and clear.
- Helps move lymph and improve circulation so the skin is better cleansed and nourished.
- 1/2 hr. Reflexology & 1/2 hr. Ayurvedic Face Massage – $80
- 1 hr. Massage & 1/2 hr. Kansa Ayurvedic Face Massage – $110