- No charge for upgrades to membership
- No membership fee to join
- No tipping policy (client option)
- Benefits accrue monthly until expiration of membership
- Discounted rates can be used unlimited for 12 months. Membership requires one monthly draw and additional sessions will be charged at the membership rate.
- Membership may be shared with one designated family member or friend
- Buy Gift Certificates at your membership fee
Our Varied and Specialized Techniques can be scheduled as a dedicated technique session or a combination session. Our therapists generally use a combination of techniques to ease your pain and discomfort and to help you relax.
- 1/2 & 1/2–half hour foot reflexology and half hour massage
Dedicated Techniques Offered and Not Limited to:
- Full Body Relaxation Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Mu-Xing Massage (Warm Rosewood and Bamboo Tools)
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD)
- Foot Reflexology
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy
- Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Massage
- Pre-Natal Massage
With our compliments, you may request Mu-Xing tools be added to any length session, with select therapists, as well as heat packs, ice packs, cool eye pillows, cool neck wraps and/or cool pack for face cradle, all to make your experience at Massage & Reflexology of Delaware, EXCEPTIONAL!
*Discounts may not be combined with other offers or promotions. Memberships are non-transferable. Accrued benefits expire at the end of the membership term. A $25. fee will be charged for a no-show appointment. No fee will be charged if appointment is cancelled. *Membership cannot be frozen and can be cancelled with 30 days written notice.
Member PricingManual lymphatic drainage services art not available for membership
Regular Session Fees for all Massage Techniques
30 minutes $50
45 minutes $65
60 minutes $80
90 minutes $110
Simplified Pricing Membership Program – 12 months
30 minutes $38.95
45 minutes $52.75
60 minutes $69
90 minutes $101.50